The Venusil AQ C18 column is designed for the separation of polar, medium-polar and non-polar compounds from low
to medium pH. This column is more polar than XBP C18, but less polar than ASB C18. With a special surface treatment,
Venusil AQ C18 is made to be compatible with 100% aqueous mobile phases.
Carbon Loading: 18%,Pore Size: 100 Å; Specific Surface Area: 380 m2/g; Available Particle Size: 3 μm, 5 μm; Single
end-capped; pH=1.5-9.0, optimum pH is range from 2.0 to 6.0 which is recommended for better lifetime.
• Inertness: one of the most base-friendly columns, excellent peak symmetry for basic compounds.
• Efficiency: The best column for polar compounds at any pH.
• Large volume injection: maintains very high efficiency even if the injection volume is exceptionally large.
• 100% water compatible: very unique for a universal C18 column; much better peak shape, retention, and efficiency.
• Low pH stability (pH=1.5): better stability