Venusil XBP C18 columns have the maximum bonding density and therefore provide highest hydrophobicity or lowest polarity. This allows for the least interaction between the analytes and the silanol groups. Venusil XBP columns have extraordinary column stability at high pHs.
• Inertness: one of most base-friendly columns;
• Efficiency: excellent at any applicable pH;
• Large volume injection: maintain very high efficiency with very large injection volumes;
• Broad pH range (1.5~10.0): low pH, 0.2% TFA; high pH, 0.010M triethylamine.
• Other Venusil XBP Columns: A complete line of stationary phases include C8, C4, NH2, Phenyl, CN, Silica.
Perfect Peak Symmetry and Great Lifetime of the Column for Basic Compounds at Mid-pH
Comparative separations may not be representative of all applications.